- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Powerful, Hybrid Machine Learning Algorithm with Excel Implementation
click here or visit www.VincentGranville.com. Follow me on on LinkedIn.For related articles from the same author,
The methodology described here has broad applications, leading to new statistical tests, new type of ANOVA (analysis of variance), improved...
This book is intended for busy professionals working with data of any kind: engineers, BI analysts, statisticians, operations research, AI ...
Originally published in 2014 and viewed more than 200,000 times, this is the oldest data science cheat sheet - the mother of all the numero...
Full title: Applied Stochastic Processes, Chaos Modeling, and Probabilistic Properties of Numeration Systems . Published June 2, 2018. Aut...